Pequannock Lacrosse Club, a 501(c)3 non-profit, is devoted to introducing and teaching lacrosse to all children with an emphasis on fun. The club is completely supported by membership registration fees, fund-raising activities, and the generous contributi
1) Register online at www.pequannocklacrosse.org and click on the "score for a Cure” tab. Or register in person at the meeting being held at Thunder Practice on October 2. You need to choose full fall season of Fall Finale Classic only as your choice for participation.
2) You may make a personal donation of your choice (we recommend at least $20.)
a. You will receive an official program T-shirt ( to be handed out at a Thunder practice within the following 2-3 weeks) b. You will receive a program pamphlet and pledge sheet c. You will receive Pledge Confirmation receipts to be given to donors.
3) Begin to solicit sponsorships by telling Mike and Dan’s stories and introducing people to the work of the Headstrong Foundation.
4) No donation is too small. They can be made in variable amounts (ie: $.10 per goal that your team scores during the fall tournament season) or a flat fee donation. (ie: $50.00)
5) Fill out the sponsorship form listing all your sponsors.
6) Players must keep track of the goals your team scores during the fall.
7) After the last tournament, celebrate by collecting your donations from your sponsors. Be confident knowing you are making a significant difference in the lives of two boys locally as well as many others.
8) Submit your donations to the Pequannock Lacrosse Club, PO Box 56, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444. All checks should be made payable to "Pequannock Lacrosse Club” (NO CASH PLEASE and note "Score for A Cure” on the comment line.) or credit card donations may be made on the Pequannock Lacrosse website by clicking on the "Forms” tab. Receipts will be sent via E-mail for all online donations.